Transportation Words & Sentences
- Topic: Transportation words and sentences
- Vocabulary: walk, car, taxi, bus, subway, train, van, bike, plane, truck
- Grammar: This lesson will focus on asking a number of ‘how’ and ‘when’ questions using these question words
- How do you come to school? (if you want to know the means)
- By bus.
- How long does it take? (if you want to know the amount of time)
- It takes ten minutes.
- How old are you? (if you want to know the age)
- I am three years old.
- How are you? (to ask about someone’s well-being)
- I am fine.
- When is your birthday? (Time of the year question)
- It’s on May 10th.
- When does the plane arrive? General time question)
- It arrives in five minutes.
- When do we go home? (Time question)
- At three o’clock.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.