This / These / That / Those Sentences / Words
- Topic: Demonstrative pronouns - this, that, those, these and School Supplies
- Vocabulary: crayons, pencils, ruler, eraser, draw, write, pen, sharpener, notebook, pencil box, backpack
- Grammar: This lesson focuses on using demonstrative pronouns in sentences and questions. We will also learn to ask and answer questions using contractions.
Demonstrative pronouns singular
- This: What's this? ( for singular objects that are near)
- This: What's this? ( for singular objects that are at a distance)
Demonstrative pronouns plural
- These: What are these? ( for plural objects that are near)
- Those: What are those? ( for plural objects that are at a distance)
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.