Counting One to Ten
- Topic: counting one to ten
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach kids to count from 1 - 10 and to ask to give information about numbers.
- Language Objectives: To learn to use numbers to describe things. This lesson will also help kids learn to ask questions about numbers using the 'How many..?' question format.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie and his Lisa are sitting by a lake when out of the blue ducks appear on the lake. As the ducks appear one after other, the temptation of counting them is irresistible.
- Sentence Structures:
- How many ducks can you see?
- I can see many ducks.
- Let's count them.
- There are seven ducks.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.