Clothes & Weather Dialogue
- Topic: Clothes & Weather Dialogue
- Communication Objectives: This English lesson will teacher learners expressions used when giving advice about clothes and the weather.
- Language Objectives: To learn to give weather and dressing advice using the modal verb 'should'. The lesson will also focus on common phrasal verbs and verbs used when describing clothes.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie and Lisa are about to head out to the park when Mom notices they are not wearing the right clothes for the weather. She asks them to change their clothes and dress correctly for the weather.
- Sentence Structures:
- It's hot and sunny outside.
- Put on your T-shirt.
- Take off your sweater.
- I'm wearing my yellow T-shirt.
- You should put on your sunglasses.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.