this, that, these, those: demonstrative Pronouns Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice using singular and plural demonstrative pronouns (this/that/these/those) in sentences for things that are near and far. Learn to ask and answer questions about things (What's this?).
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: this, that, these, those,
- Sentence structure: What's this? What's that? What are these? What are those?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.