- Learning Objectives: Practice using greetings expressions like 'Nice to meet you' and responses in this Sentence Monkey game. Also review self-introduction phrases 'I'm Bob.' Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: nice, meet, you, etc.
- Sentence structure: Nice to meet you. I'm Bob.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/nice-meet-you.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 09:13:572015-08-06 08:46:08Nice to meet you: Greetings Expression Sentence Monkey Game